Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner
feedburner count


How to unlock HR account in Oracle

float: right;

This post is from: http://otepsphere.com/
Last time my classmate approached me how to unlock hr account in oracle because she forgot to unlocked it during oracle installation. There are times also that I forgot to unlock hr account. So, as reference I post tutorial on unlocking hr account which I learned from my oracle class.
1. Login in sqlplus or sqlplus or isqlplus as a user “system” or “sys” with respective password. In my case here is the DBA user and pass:

  • sys/safari@eweb4 as sysdba
  • system/patrol@eweb4 as sysdba

isqlplus
2. Type the command below and execute.
ALTER USER HR IDENTIFIED BY password ACCOUNT UNLOCK;
3. If the command properly executed. You’ll see “user altered“. Then connect using hr account:
  • conn hr/hr@eweb4
Hope I share to you useful tips in unlocking hr account in oracle. Thank you! Have a nice and blessed day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails