In this tutorial you will learn how to add a Chitika ad unit to a Blogger Blogspot blog. To put a Chitika ad unit on a Blogger blog you will need to add the Chitika ad code directly into your Blogger template. Full instructions are set out below so that even beginner bloggers and Blogger newbies can follow these to install Chitika advertising program on their blog. If you are not already signed up for Chitika read about some of the advantages of advertising with Chitika at Blogspot Blogger Guide.
Here is a First Payment we have got from Chitika Ads.
$39.72 US Dollars
$39.72 US Dollars
How to Add Chitika Advertisements to Blogger Blogspot Blog
Following these instructions will put a Chitika ad unit at the end of your blog posts but before the post footer details.
1. Sign up with Chitika Advertising Program and set up your ad unit following the online instructions
2. Highlight and copy the premium ad code. It needs to be parsed before entering it into the Blogger template so go ahead and paste it into the code window at Centricle.com and click on the encode button
Parse the Chitika Ad Code by using a Converter
3. Login to Blogger if not already logged in
4. Navigate to Layout > Edit HTML
5. Back up your template as a precaution by downloading it to your computer
6. Check the Expand Widgets Template box
7. Find the following line of code by entering it into the search tool (Use CTRL + F)
8. Copy the parsed Chitika code from Centricle.com and paste it into your Blogger template immediately after the above line
9. Click Save Template
10. Click on the View Blog link to view your ad unit. You will need to add the following to the end of the URL address in your browser to see your ad unit as ads are only served to North American visitors.
#chitikatest=yourkeyword for instance I would enter http://blogknowhow.blogspot.com#chitikatest=blog to see how my ad unit would display ads for this keyword. Don't forget to refresh your page using CTRL + R
In this tutorial you have learned how to add a Chitika ad unit to your Blogger Blogspot blog. If you would like to start taking advantage of the Chitika advertising program on your blog and earn some extra money you can sign up to Chitika by following this link.
Get Chitika | Premium
7:33 PM | 0 Comments
Labels: Dota-All Stars I Maps
DotA 6.74b Map & Changelogs. The developer IceFrog has unleashed another map for v6.74 series. Being a secondary release, it has brought major fixes with Aghanim Scepter, Fog of War bug in SP mode and other fixes. Download the latest Dota 6.74b map below and read it's patch notes.
DotA 6.74 Changelogs (patch notes):
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause Panda Brewmaster to not respawn after death
- Fixed Ogre Magi keeping the Aghanims bonus after selling it
- Fixed Aghanim's secondary Fireblast from being unable to flying units
- Fixed Flamebreak not interrupting
- Fxed Flamebreak affecting Magic Immune units
- Fixed Fog of War in -sp mode
- Fixed a rare chance for EMP to cause a suicide
DotA 6.74b Map Download & Changelogs:
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE MAP
Download the from the link above make sure you extract it in 'Warcraft III\Maps\Download\' sub-directory.
6:51 AM | 0 Comments
is a Russian-American sci-fi thriller film directed by Chris Gorak and produced by Timur Bekmambetov. The American-based production depicts an alien invasion and stars Emile Hirsch, Max Minghella, Olivia Thirlby, and Rachael Taylor as young people caught in the invasion. The film was released on December 25, 2011 in the United States.
In Moscow, five young people lead the charge against an alien race who have attacked Earth via our power supply.
Download This Trailer now!
6:50 PM | 0 Comments